Tallying Service Hours at the end of the year

This is exactly what I’ve been hoping we would have for years. It’s always been tedious to tally hours for Presidential Service Awards. I’m not able to get the total in the “Service Summary” to match what I get when I manually tally, though. When I change the date range, it seems to default back to dates that aren’t what I’m trying to use. Am I doing something wrong? Thank so much!

Can you please give me example dates, names, hours so I can try it to see what you are talking about?

Well, super embarrassing, but I was selecting month/year, but not a date from the little pop-up calendar. If I choose a day, it’s working great! This is awesome! Thank you! This is wonderful!

As a follow-up, can you tell me what it’s sorting the results by? Alphabetical order would be useful to me, at least.

I have no idea what it is sorting by, but I will ask that it be made alphabetical or at lest sortable.

Thank you so much! That would be great.

Oh Matt & Spencer, how we love thee!! Let us count the ways!! No wait, you’ve already done all the counting and adding for us!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This is perfect and just in time for me to start looking at the tallies for COA!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

This is a great summary - thank you!

When I export CSV, though, it exports the Details. Anyway to export the summary instead?

Thanks!

I will ask about this.

Praise the Lord for your excellence in coding!!! This just saved me two hours of work! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Cynthia

Out of curiosity, is there a way to be able to narrow it down to either scouts, adults, or both? :slight_smile: Just curious.

@Spencer - I clicked around and didn’t see this ability. Am I blind or is this something we need to add?

We don’t have that yet. I’ve made an update that will let you narrow it down to scouts, adults, or both. :slight_smile:

@Spencer YOU ROCK!!! Thanks a million!!!

@Spencer I went to use it, and my TT doesn’t have the option to pull it by scouts, adults, or both. :cry:

I think it’s still waiting for final approval.

I’ll approve it! :wink:

Thanks! I’ll wait patiently. :blush:

1 Like

IT WORKS!!! IT’S THERE!!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!! Makes my life MUCH easier!!!

1 Like