Transfer members from disbanded troop

I see from reading through the posts that to transfer a member/family from another troop, I just need to submit a support request. I’m also seeing that the request has to be approved by the old troop.

My question is, the old troop is no longer in existence, is there anything additional I’d need to do to request the records from the old troop be transferred to mine?

When we were in a similar situation a few years ago, it helped that we noted the folding of the previous troop in our request. The TTrack team was able to process the transfer without the previous troop’s confirmation.