Transfer Users Between TroopTrack Troops

I am not seeing how to open a ticket even following the directions in this example.

Did you find where to open the ticket?

No, never did find it. We ended up contacting Doug Barker in HQ who took care of it.

I am a Leader who set up a Troop in Troop Track. I have moved to a new Group that don’t use Troop Track and I want to set up a trail so the other Leaders in the Group can take a look but I want to keep my current username etc. How can I do this?

You will need to initially set it up under a new user name the first time. Afterwards, you can merge the two accounts under one user name by following the instructions on this page: Merging Two Accounts.

If you have additional questions, please email me at support@trooptrack.com.

Hi @KelsieC!

I requested a couple of transfers into our Troop last week, and wondering if you have an estimate for when they will be processed?

The girls have been transferred in AHG Connect, and I don’t want to Integrate TT with AHG yet, because it will create new Girl accounts in TT for the transferred girls.

Not a real rush, but I wanted to make sure that you had received my requests.
Thanks!

I did. I reached out to the other troop today and I will take care of the transfer as soon as I hear back from them. :slight_smile:

Yay! We are all set! Thank you so much!

There really should be an easy way to transfer scouts from Packs to Troops, we get 6-8 scouts each year bridging each year and their data needs to be re-entered by hand. The import from ScoutNet no longer seems to be an option.

There is a way to do it. This is the article that shows how to do it. Support, Request Member Transfer. If you are an admin in both units you can request and approve the move. This is only an option if the Pack uses TT. Otherwise you would need to export the Scouts information from ScoutBook and then Import into TT, Support, Spreadsheet Import/Export

It appears that this feature is now built in:

• Navigate to Support → Request Member Transfer
    Please update this thread or delete it entirely because I started down the road to follow these instructions before stumbling on this functionality.

Thank you @gte037p, I have created an updated guide and linked it at the top of this page.