TroopTrack Website Builder

Our Sea Scout Ship is looking to develop a simple website using the TroopTrack website builder. When we saw the demo Dave gave to the Sea Scouts about a year ago he showed us a website that he developed using TroopTrack. We would like to do the same, however, we really don’t know where to get started. Are there any instructions on how to build a website using TroopTrack?

Start here and let me know if you have any questions:

Thank you.

Our page seems to have a scroll style webpage. As you scroll it advances to the next page. Is there a way to …
A) Change the background color
B) Link the Calendar
C) Use HTML tools

Also,

Everything works fine when you just scroll through the pages. However, when you click on the page title across the top of the page the page seems to break. It doesn’t seem to be very stable.

It sounds like you are using the beta marketing site. Would you like me to switch yours back to the traditional one?

I’m not 100% sure about how to change the colors or link the calendar to this one. You can edit any page and edit the html, though.

Oh! I wasn’t aware this was in beta.

I will keep this beta site active as it’s much better even in its beta form than the traditional.

Is there any schedule as to when this will be fully vetted and released to the public?

It hasn’t been touched since before the big upgrade and I know the developers have their plates full with other big features, so I’m not sure.