User reporting error message accessing MB Counselor List

I don’t know what to tell one of our parents who mentioned to me last night that whenever he tries to access the MB Counselor list, he gets an error message. The odd thing is that I am able to access it without any problem.

This morning I asked him what specifically the message said and he sent me a screenshot. The message when accessing the /manage/users/counselors page gives him the following message:

“The page you were looking for doesn’t exist. You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.”

He’s accessing this through the drop down under manage.

Any suggestions? I don’t know why he doesn’t see it and I can. He is logged in, though.

Can you please give me the first name and last initial of this parent so I can investigate?

Thank you.

Sure.
Thank you!

I logged into that user’s account, went to Manage > Members > Merit Badge Counselors and had no trouble seeing any of the information there.

It could be an issue of internet speed. Maybe it timed out or something if the internet was slow. Maybe he was logged into the wrong account for some reason. It’s hard to say. Ask him to try again and maybe on a different device, too.

Thank you.

I received the same message when printing an achievement summary. I thought it may have been because it was for an inactive Scout, but maybe not…

I know it wasn’t caused by internet speed - connection is solid.

That’s our standard error message. Usually we get a message with info about what happened and why it failed, but if we don’t it typically means a timeout or something on the user’s end occurred.

If you give me more information, I can check out your problem too.

Disregard. I was trying to print an achievement summary on the Scouts that just advanced from Cubs to Boy Scouts. They were already deactivated so I activated them and was able to print the summary.

Thanks, Matt. I passed the information on to him and will see what happens when he tries with your suggestions.