Why can't I record an AHG Patch twice?

Several girls completed the Mother Daughter Patch as Tenderhearts and then again as Explorers, however TT will not allow us to record it a second time (even though they are in a different unit). It used to allow this but now it doesn’t. Why? Can we get this fixed?

Yes! Same problem with sports discs and rockers.or Frieda B patches. One issue is that I enter them by bulk and have no way to know that 1-2 girls patches/discs didn’t actually get entered, so it doesn’t get ordered. Most patches, rockers, discs can be earned multiple times.

Hi y’all,

The tech team was made aware of this issue yesterday. Due to the issues with recording bulk progress this problem was hidden. Basically, badges that are repeatable aren’t repeating. They’re working on getting it fixed, and I’ll update this thread when it’s resolved.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

We are having the same issue and had to enter everything manually for our Court of Awards last night. We have our lists ready to update TT whenever the problem is fixed. Thanks!

Is there any update on when this issue will be fixed?

Hi everyone,

Our tech team has fixed this issue. Now when recording a repeatable award (custom or one that’s associated with your organization) it will work and create a new award on the youth’s profile.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like