Abigail Adams award showed as complete mistakenly

This is unexpected behavior: for a girl who is still a Pioneer, an Abigail Adams/Patriot level award just showed up as 100% done after I marked the PiPa Meteogology badge as completed (at the Pioneer level!).

At first, when I saw the level award on the shopping list, I thought our Advancement Coordinator must have somehow made a huge mistake when inputting year-end awards recently. But when I clicked on the award to see the details, the only thing that was marked off was the Meteorology badge.

Very strange…

It just did it again. Different girl. I entered the Art History badge requirements for her. Then Abigail Adams award showed up as having been completed on that same day that I entered for Art History. But this time, the Art History badge was NOT marked in the AA award; nothing was, other than the completed date.

I have had this same issue over the last few weeks for our Troop’s Pioneer girls when I have entered in various badges as complete. I have had to go in and delete the Patriot level award numerous times so it would drop off the shopping list.

HI y’all,

Our tech team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix for it.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hmm, a year later, this is happening again. Or still happening? Last week, it marked 3 girls as having completed Abigail Adams, none of whom are eligible. I deleted the entries. Now I see two girls have it marked as completed again (including one of the 3 from last week). Both of these girls are even eligible for the award yet.

Yes. Still observing same issue of Pioneers in a combined Pi/Pa unit being credited with Abigail Adams Award elements.

And in our case, it’s NOT in a combined Pi/Pa unit and it’s also NOT across the board for all girls. Weird.