I’ve had trouble getting the fonts to look consistent since TT4 was released. I would add an entry to an existing Announcement, and the font wouldn’t match a previous entry. Last week I worked on it and I was able to get things to look right while editing an Announcement, but something is still not right, especially in the Newsletter. (I am comparing the formatting of the 2 entries about the Medical badge and the AHG DC Metro area team.)
- After editing the Announcement > Select All > Arial. It looks pretty consistent, with the exception of the font size of “click here” (I am not sure if the person who added that announcement meant to make it bigger).
- Then I saved it. The font changes at the email address “email@example.com” and for the rest of that announcement, until you get to the “click here.”
- Then I look at it on my dashboard, and it looks pretty good (except for that “click here”):
- Then I Preview the Newsletter, and (I think?) it looks funny again, where the email address is.
- It is a little hard to tell, which is why it has taken me so long to write this feedback, but it is very apparent in other announcements. I hope you can see that the formatting of all the text in this other announcement, including the 2 addresses, is the mostly same (except “Cards/letters/care packages”):
- But in the Newsletter Preview, the addresses are formatted completely differently:
Can you tell me if I am doing something wrong? I try to make everything Arial now for consistency’s sake, but when I looked at the Newsletter I just received, I see funny surprises.
I appreciate that this is a very loooooooow priority thing.
And, an aside, is there a way to have size 16 font? Somehow 14 looks too small on my screen, and 18 looks too big.