Change to achievements from Calendar?

When recording achievements from the calendar attendees were sorted by level for AHG. Now there’s just a list of everyone who went only divided girl and adult. This is a little difficult as I have to remember what level each girl is to record their progress. It’s a lot easier to make a mistake this way. Just wondering why this was changed?

They changed this so that all the participants would be listed at the top of list, rather than scattered through the list of girls who did not attend.

But I didn’t think about grouping the participants by rank. Maybe that is an easy adjustment for them to make? :slight_smile:

It can get a little overwhelming when I’m looking at who attended when it’s all broken down into 2 lines. With 90+ girls, I have my own crazy method to keep me less confused. When we record progress for badges/patches that the girls did while at a calendar event, I do it directly from the calendar. When go into the event from the calendar, you go to Attendance -> Record Awards Progress for Attendees. That will bring up the bulk progress box. It will let you unselect your squads. I would go in and unselect all my PF, TH, & Pi/Pa squads if I was entering something for my EX squads. I’d repeat the process to enter stuff for just the TH girls, and then again for the Pi/Pa squad. (Our Pi/Pa’s are combined into one squad).

This way you can enter your badge progress for each level. It’s a little time consuming to have to do it for each unit, but it works. It already checks off the girls you have marked as having attended for you. So if you uncheck the squads you don’t want to do, you can enter progress for each unit.

I hope that makes sense. I can do it now without even thinking about it b/c I’ve had to do it so many times. :slight_smile:

it’s not this way anymore…it’s listed by all girls who attended vs who
didn’t. So now instead of being by level it’s alphabetical…which isn’t
very easy.

That’s so strange! When I go into my calendar event, the attendance is marked in alphabetical order, but then if I go to Record Awards Progress it lists my girls by squads. I got nuttin’ then. :expressionless: Sorry!

I just noticed that there is a green Filter button on that screen, so you can select “Pioneers” and only the Pioneers will be displayed, in both the Attended and Absent sections.

Maybe that will solve your problem?

Well THAT’s spiffy!!! I never even noticed the Filter button. Now I’m going to have to play with that!

When I record badge achievements for a night’s meeting, I have to enter it as a bulk achievement. And I have to check off each girl who was there…even though I’ve already marked that in attendance.

Is there a way to record achievements on the calendar page? I’ve looked and don’t see it!

Yes! I assume it is the same for everyone, but it may not be.

Plan > Calendar, select the meeting you want

In the pop-up window, click “Details & RSVP”

Above the list of Attendees on the right, you should see a button that says “Record Awards Progress for Attendees.” Click it.

At the top of the next screen, in the Attended section, you will see the list of every girl who was marked as present for that meeting. You can update the requirements for all of those girls, or you can use the green Filter button to limit the girls you want to update.

Then enter the info about the requirements that were completed.

This is an awesome improvement to this feature! I just emailed all of our ULs and SLs about it last night! Now I just hope they use it… :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Fantasies are important in my life too! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: My leaders still give me the deer in the headlights look about this feature.

Thanks for the reality check. :slight_smile:

Thank you thank you thank you!!
You have just made my life SO much easier!!! :blush: yay!:tada::balloon:

Have a beautiful week!:sunflower:

Beverly
CA0613