Collapsing Private Page List

I think it would be handy to be able to have private page hierarchies collapse in the left-hand navigation pane. Our troop is currently using private pages to publish our troop committee meeting minutes online. Each meeting’s minutes are a separate page under a “Committee Meeting Minutes” page. Sooner or later that pane is going to be a long list of a bunch of individual meeting minutes pages. It would be keen if that nav pane would “collapse” the sub-pages of a hierarchy by default. Maybe individual users could also toggle default collapse on or off as a personal preference. I can mock an image up if the suggestion isn’t clear.

Thoughts?

4 Likes

I’d like to bump this idea up the list. Collapsable and structured or hierarchal collections of web pages with greater flexibility to arrange these would be ideal. Our Troop was cast out of SOAR, and we had that to some extent. TroopWebHost appears to have that.

The navigation menu of pages currently starts out collapsed so this currently exists. Lower levels also start out collapsed.