Display Level Awards for Pioneers and Patriots in Pi/Pa units

Hi @Keener-Trooptrack,

I really love your responsiveness to all my requests, and wonder if one day you will get tired of them and stop being as helpful as you have been. :frowning: I sure hope not!

Here goes with another one:

I would like to be able to view the Level Awards for the Pioneers and Patriots as separate groups in Manage > Units > Progress Reports.

We have a combined Pi/Pa unit, but I did promote some of last year’s Pioneers to Patriots in TroopTrack this year, so I know that somewhere in TroopTrack it “knows” who are the Pioneers and who are the Patriots.

The issue I am having is that when I go to view the Level Awards using Manage > Units > Progress Reports, I see Patriot girls listed under the Pioneers’ Level Awards, and Pioneer girls listed under the Patriots’ Level Awards.

It does give me the option of selecting Pioneers or Patriots as a filter, so I would expect to only see Pioneers in the list of girls when I select Pioneers, and only Patriots in the list when I select Patriots.

Is there a way to view only the selected group for their relevant Level Awards?

Of course, the flip side to this is that for regular badgework, I do want to see them combined, so that I can see which badge requirements the entire Pi/Pa unit has completed. Maybe offer “Pioneers & Patriots” as a filtering option, in addition to “Pioneers” and “Patriots”?

Thank you for your consideration! :slight_smile:

Hi @mwestcott1,

Our tech team has fixed this. Now when viewing the Pi/Pa group it’ll allow you to filter to Pi’s only, Pa’s only or both. So you can view what you need.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack