Event Invitations / Reminders days

On an event - I would like to suggest the flexibility to change the drop down of pre-selected time increments to be a filled in number of days.

Our use case is our RSVP process is a 3 week lead time. We would like to send invitations 22-25 days in advance and a reminder 15 - 18 days in advance. This depends on the weekend day the event falls on before our Scout meetings on Monday.

Right now - it is a manual change to update the invitation date to “today” on the date we want the invitations to go out then make adjustments closer to the date.

12 Likes

I like this idea. It is sometimes confusing to get a reminder for next weeks meeting on the same day of the week as the this weeks meeting. I would like to have the ability to offset the reminders from the meeting day of the week.

1 Like

Agreed! I often need to send out a certain number of days or three weeks ahead of time and I have to mark my calendar to remember to go in and set the invite to send an allowed amount from that day. If a calendar dropped down for the day to send the invite and a day to remind, that would be perfect.

1 Like

Excellent idea. This would be extremely helpful.

1 Like

I agree. I can’t do 8,9, or 10 days. Just change it to a manual number with spinner or up/down arrows to increment/decrement also allowed. Then we can enter whatever we want.

1 Like