FIXED: Calendar printing no longer available

My scoutmaster let me know she used to be able to print the calendar from TT, but with TT4 it’s no longer available. I don’t have an example of what she was able to print previously. I did show her the Year at a Glance, but that wasn’t the same as what she did before.

If you need an example, let me know and I’ll see if we can get one.

This is now fixed. Click the print icon on the main calendar page and you will be able to select a date range and format to print.

Thanks for the feedback!

Dave

Can you add the option to print the monthly view of the calendar? The agenda and at a glance formats are not what we like to use. I can export to Google, but updates don’t sync so we’d have to do double work and update both calendars.

The first part of your inquiry would need to be answered by TT staff.
For the second part you can subscribe to the TT calendar and get synced updates.
Plan, Calendar, At the bottom of the page is ICS URL, you can copy that and then subscribe to it in Google, or another Calendar Program of your choice.
Settings, Edit “Unit Type” Settings, Calendar Integration, Same link is available here as well.

1 Like

Hi @KariBrocato,

I’d love to assist you with this. What do you not like about the at a glance format?

It’s already possible to print the calendar from the TroopTrack system. In the corner you can click the printer icon and select a date range of what you’d like to print out. If you wanted you could just choose the whole month from that section. Rather than just seeing a week like the calendar view, or a whole year like the year at a glance.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi everyone,

We’ve added, and smoothed out the printing process for the monthly print view in a calendar.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like