IDEA - Modify Print Tour Plan to fit Civil Air Patrol Regs

CAP cadet units are required to have an Activity Permission Slip CAPF32. This is similar to the Tour Permit but uses different information.

This is what the form looks like.

This form could be auto filled in easily if an activity was linked to it similar to the Scout Tour Permit.

The other forms referenced here could be integrated into the Cadet’s record as well.
All of our forms are listed here.

1 Like