"Meeting Schedule" Edit/Delete Screen Not Deleting or Editing

Hi there,
I’m trying to create bulk meetings using Meeting Schedule. We have three units. Two meet “every Thursday”–but not the first Thursday of the month, or for more than three meetings a month. One meets every other week. Regardless, there are certain Thursdays (like Easter, and Thanksgiving) when we’re not meeting. There seems to be a “review” screen where the meetings have X’s to the left side and the dates/times look available to change–but the program isn’t allowing me to delete or alter erroneous meeting dates.

I really don’t want to have to go through the calendar and delete events for three different troops. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Kathleen

1 Like

You are not doing anything wrong. It doesn’t work pressing the X. Not sure if this is a bug or something else.

Hello,

This is indeed a bug. Thank you for finding this and reporting it. We will need to get this over to our technical staff. Thank you so much.

Tyler
TroopTrack

Hi there,
… did this bug ever get fixed? I just tried to delete meetings from the meeting schedule and it still didn’t work.
Thanks,
Kathleen Schexnayder

@KathleenSchexnayder,

This should be fixed.

If you go to your desired meeting schedule and click on “Action > View/Edit Events” you should be able to delete individual meetings within the schedule:

Are you able to see the individual events and the “Delete” button?

Best,
Tyler
TroopTrack

I had been able to see the delete button, but it would not delete the meeting. The screen would refresh, but the meetings would still be there.
I haven’t tried it again, but the interface looks a lot different from last year. I’ll let you know if I’m still having issues.
Thanks,
Kathleen Schexnayder