Members receiving duplicate emails

We are also receiving multiple emails. Has there been a solution yet?

Unfortunately no update on this issue yet.

Our troop is receiving 4 emails for the reminder sent 1 day before event. It is starting to become a concern. Please TT admins, can you respond?

I did contact the TT admins yesterday and they said it has been given to the developers and they are working on the issue.

I got word a fix for this was pushed out this morning and I personally only saw one reminder per event today for meetings tomorrow.

This is happening to various people in out troop. It is not consistent and only started happening over the last 2 months. It does not happen to me (I put myself on mailings I send) but is happening to some still.

Is this still happening? A fix was push out last week to fix this and I am not longer seeing this behavior any longer.

It just happened to us again, this time using “email communications” and using one Custom list and one magic list.

It seems that earlier problems with “event” notifications got fixed, but the “email communication” appears to still have issues.

I understand that TT is short staffed, but frankly they could also communicate with their customers to acknowledge there are issues and let them know where things are working towards a solution. I would find that useful