OA report/eligibility

I’m pulling OA reports for my Troop, and the numbers aren’t matching. I have one Scout who shows up on the report, but when I go to his profile & participation, I’m only seeing 14 nights (he needs 15).
I have an adult who shows 27 nights on the OA report, but when I go to his participation, I’m only seeing 12.
I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong, or if this is a bug. Can you help?

Hi @KMessinger196 ,

Can you email me the names of those people? That way I can take a look and see what’s happening? You can email TroopTrack at: support@trooptrack.com

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi @KMessinger196 ,

I’m seeing that if you add up the event and the nights on their profiles then it is adding up correctly.

You may need to double check those events and how many nights are recorded for each one if you’re unsure about their eligibility.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

This is what I’m getting when I pull a report for Eliot. I’m only getting 14 nights.

And this is what I get for Mike. This only adds up to 12 nights.

It almost seems as if the report is counting how many nights were available to camp on that trip and counting them whether the attendee was marked as camped or not. Now, I do know that Mike did in fact camp on all outings that he is marked as having no camping nights. (This is an error on the part of the person entering the attendance.) However, we often have people come to an event just for Saturday, and not camp overnight at all. So if nights aren’t entered, TT shouldn’t be counting those as camping nights.