Participation Book, Event Type Filter Missing Event Types

In Participation Book, the Event Types filter doesn’t include all of the Event Types. See Bicycling example in screen print.

Hi @jjeffery,

Are you using the scroll bar on the right of the dropdown box? If so you can scroll down and see bicycling at the very bottom of the list.

I’ve pointed this out in the picture below, because it’s easier to see than explain sometimes:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Thank you for pointing that out – no I did not notice the scrollbar. I’m embarrassed that I didn’t notice it and wasted your time on something that wasn’t actually a problem – sorry about that.

In most of the new TroopTrack screens the scrollbar is so thin I can barely see it – it’s right at the edge of the screen and a light grey no matter which theme you select. Screen prints below showing TroopTrack’s scrollbar compared to an example of one I see everywhere else. Have you heard any complaints about that? I searched the TroopTrack 4 category for scrollbar and scroll and don’t see anything. I’ll put something in if nobody else has.

Thanks again –

—Jim

image002.png

1 Like

Hi @jjeffery,

It’s not a problem, so please don’t feel bad!

I do see where having a grey scrollbar on a grey theme could be a problem. Especially since it’s so light. I haven’t heard any complaints about that, but I can get it over to our tech team since it is a theme issue.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Thank you, David. It’s actually the thinness of the scroll bar that is the problem, not so much the color.

1 Like

I have had problems with the thinness of the scrollbar (these old eyes!). But I don’t want to go on the record as complaining about it. :smiley:

If someone wanted to make it a little thicker, that would be nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi y’all,

Our tech team made the scrollbar thicker, so now we can all see it easier!

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack