RSVP - record not coming manually?

I have full privileges and used to be able to record a “not coming” response for people in the attendance/RSVP screen but I can’t do that anymore. Please bring back that feature?

Folks get annoyed when they receive reminders after telling me they are not attending.

Thanks!

Hi @ColleenCombest,

This can be done by clicking on the event, clicking on “details” and from the details screen clicking on “attendance” and “record attendance/RSVP’s”. There you’re able to set an RSVP for a user as “no”.

This hasn’t changed.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

The only time you would not be able to do this is if the event is set to require payment, at that point you cannot change RSVP from the attendance/RSVP screen. In that case as an admin the only way to change it would be to remove the payment requirement then record the No and re-enable the payment requirement.

Yes that is where it WAS but not there now. Removed payment required. Record Attendence/RSVP and this is what I see.

That looks like what you would see for an event that has all ready passed. Is that a past event or a future event? If it is future then it would seem there is an issue.

I see what you are getting at -

This RSVP had a due date of Nov 15. It was set to expire earlier in the day than I was expecting so the date passed and then I extended the date.

I tested by setting up a new event without payment required and I can see the “going/not going”

can you please remove my personal info? Thanks!

Hi @ColleenCombest,

You can only change RSVP’s before the event takes place. Afterwards these can’t be changed, but attendance can be recorded.

I removed the personal info from your comment.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack