Import your data instantly from AHG Connect

.videoWrapper { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; /* 16:9 */ padding-top: 25px; height: 0; } .videoWrapper iframe { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; }

How It Works

TroopTrack is a preferred vendor with American Heritage Girls, and as such is able to integrate directly with AHG Connect. You can import your data from AHG Connect into TroopTrack in just a couple of seconds!

Video Example

AHG Connect Import from TroopTrack on Vimeo.

ScoutTrack Imports

Is there a way to back up TroopTrack before we integrate with AHG Connect? We have not Integrated with AHG Connect in several years due to some specific situations. Those situations have resolved, and the troop was considering integrating with AHG Connect to get current data. If it creates problems- such as duplicate records or altered achievement data, would we be able to reset TroopTrack? If not, what is the best way to preserve the current data in TroopTrack so that we could manually fix it later. What are the advantages and disadvantages of integrating with AHG Connect?

The list of records that are being marked to come over from AHG connect is not just the current year information, but the previous year’s people as well. Is there a way to only import currently registered adults, girls and families from AHG Connect?

Same question. The import is bringing in people who are not returning this year. I would rather not have to repeatedly deactivate people.

Also, a related suggestion: With data imports in other programs I have used, it shows me which records will be combined AND gives me opportunity to change the associations before the merge. For example, if the name is slightly different, I can identify which are the same person. Fewer surprises that way. (Genealogy programs do this.)

Note to other users with this question: I imported anyway and found that the deactivated members remained deactivated after the merge.

This is not working for me. Any help would be appreciated!

@PeterSiegel If you can send me an email at support@trooptrack.com with more details, I would be happy to help you out. :slight_smile:

@KelsieC - I just sent the email to you. Thanks!